On July 1st, 2021, the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office responded to the Red Carpet Inn located at 4700 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee Florida in reference to an “Unknown problem”. Here is a brief synopsis of the events:
DATE OF INCIDENT: Deputies responded on July 1, 2021, at approximately 1740 hours to the Red Carpet Inn on West 192.
- Deputies found a deceased female. 20 years of age.
- The investigation led to two suspects.
- Kaylan Vega 4/21/1997
- Arrested for Murder
- Arrested for Violation of Probation:
- He was on probation for Possession of FA by Convicted Felon.
- Kysean Francis (11/16/2000)
- Arrested for Accessory After the Fact and Tampering with Physical Evidence
- Suspects knew the deceased female. This was not a random attack.
The Osceola County Sheriff’s Office is dedicated to serving our community and increasing public safety. Anyone with information related to this case or any other similar incidents, please contact the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office at (407) 348-2222.