|Salary:||$8.86 per hour|
Student Clerks are attending high school or college attempting to gain work experience while continuing their education. The employee will provide supplemental assistance to full time employees to accomplish department and agency objectives and tasks. Duties may include providing assistance to employees, supervisors and/or the public, composing and typing correspondences, report and other materials, filing, scanning and photocopying documents/materials. See Job Description in Human Resources for further information.
- Must pass typing test with 25 wpm and 90% accuracy
- Must achieve a passing test score on each section of TestGenius
- Must pass a thorough background investigation
- Must be attending high school or college
- Maintain at least part time academic status for at least 6 months of the year
- Maintain a 2.5 minimum GPA through their employment
- No marijuana usage in the past one year. No usage of other controlled substances in the past ten years.
- Must be able to work in an internal and/or external work environment
- Work a minimum of 10 hours and maximum of 23 hours per week
- Minimum hour requirements may be waived by supervisor to assist with exams or other educational needs.
OSCEOLA COUNTY SUPPORTS THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990. APPLICANTS WITH A DISABILITY MAY REQUEST REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS THROUGHOUT THE JOB APPLICATION PROCESS BY CALLING 407-344-5240. REQUESTS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO THE JOB APPLICATION PROCESS MUST BE MADE FIVE(5) DAYS IN ADVANCE.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We encourage veterans, service members and their spouses and family members to apply for employment with this agency; applicants will receive preference and priority in hiring decisions.