|Salary:||$12.00 per hour|
Student Clerks are attending high school or college attempting to gain work experience while continuing their education. The employee will provide supplemental assistance to full time employees to accomplish department and agency objectives and tasks. Duties may include providing assistance to employees, supervisors and/or the public, composing and typing correspondences, report and other materials, filing, scanning and photocopying documents/materials.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must maintain at least part time academic status for at least 6 months of the year.
- Must maintain a 2.5 minimum GPA through their employment.
- Must be able to work in an internal environment; but may be required to occasionally work in an external environment.
Knowledge, Skills &Abilities:
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to type 25 WPM at 90% accuracy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Must have good interpersonal communication and phone skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
OSCEOLA COUNTY SUPPORTS THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990. APPLICANTS WITH A DISABILITY MAY REQUEST REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS THROUGHOUT THE JOB APPLICATION PROCESS BY CALLING 407-344-5240. REQUESTS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO THE JOB APPLICATION PROCESS MUST BE MADE FIVE(5) DAYS IN ADVANCE.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We encourage veterans, service members and their spouses and family members to apply for employment with this agency; applicants will receive preference and priority in hiring decisions.