|Position:||School Crossing Guard|
Duties include: Responsible for the safe crossing of children at your assigned school crossing location. You may be required to work during adverse weather conditions. See job description in Human Resources for further information.
- Must be a least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work at least 2 hours in the morning, and 2 hours in the afternoon on an as-needed basis
- Must be willing to attend training classes
- Must be able to work as needed
- No marijuana usage in the past three years. No usage of other controlled substances in the past ten years.
- If interested you can apply online at Osceolasheriff.org
THE OSCEOLA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
2601 E. IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY
KISSIMMEE, FL 34744
OSCEOLA COUNTY SUPPORTS THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990. APPLICANTS WITH A DISABILITY MAY REQUEST REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS THROUGHOUT THE JOB APPLICATION PROCESS BY CALLING 407-344-5240. REQUESTS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO THE JOB APPLICATION PROCESS MUST BE MADE FIVE(5) DAYS IN ADVANCE.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER