- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to work shift work, rotating shifts, night shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts; Day Shift 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Night Shift 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. with a four month rotation.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM.
- Must pass the entry level Criticall test with a score of 85%.
- Must be able to multi-task and work within a high stress environment.
- No tattoos on the head, face, neck, hands, or other areas that cannot be concealed. Tattoos must not be excessive or offensive in nature.
- Must be willing to give a two year commitment to the Communications division.
THE OSCEOLA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
2601 E. IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY
KISSIMMEE, FL 34744
We encourage veterans, service members and their spouses and family members to apply for employment with this agency; applicants will receive preference and priority in hiring decisions.
OSCEOLA COUNTY SUPPORTS THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT OF 1990. APPLICANTS WITH A DISABILITY MAY REQUEST REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS THROUGHOUT THE JOB APPLICATION PROCESS BY CALLING 407-348-1130.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER